Final preparations for the first day of the Human Rights course
When you arrive at EUI on Monday, please register with one of the Academy of European Law staff members in the courtyard at Villa Salviati.
At registration, you will receive a schedule of events, information on how to access the wi-fi network and printing services, an ID card, and a name tag.
You will also receive the name of an EUI-based Researcher, who will serve as your “point of contact” during the course. Feel free to approach him or her with any logistical questions.
At the registration table, you will be asked to sign a sheet that acknowledges that you have read, understood, and accept:
1. the “Privacy Statement for the 2019 Academy of European Law Summer Courses” and
2. the conditions set forth in the EUI “Filming, Broadcasting, and Recording Notice” and
3. consent to the distribution of your contact details, including email address, to all summer school participants.
We will also ask that you take a moment to check
1. the spelling of your name and
2. your email address.
We will use this document to create your certificate of attendance, so please let us know how you would like to be identified on the certificate.
In addition, we will ask you to let us know if you wish to attend certain optional events, for which we need to have an accurate list of participants. These are:
1. Monday, 17 June @ 16.00: Tour of Villa Salviati
2. Monday, 17 June @ 17.00: Welcome Drinks at Villa Salviati
3. Tuesday, 18 June @ 17.00: EUI library Workshop
4. Thursday, 20 June @ 19.00: Drinks with a View at Hotel Baglioni
We look forward to seeing you on Monday!