During registration on the first Monday morning, you will receive the following:
- Name badge – please wear your badge at all times – you will need the badge for easier access to the library and for entry to Bar Fiasco.
- EUI card – you will need the card to get into the library and to get out of the Badia late at night.
- A timetable of the course.
- Details of how to access the EUI wi-fi system.
- Printed reading materials (if you indicated on your application that you wish to receive printed copies).
You will be asked to sign a registration form where you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the Privacy Statement for AEL 2018 summer courses. Please make sure you have read this document carefully and contact the Academy staff if you have any questions.
In addition, you will be asked to indicate whether you wish / do not wish your details to be included in the AEL mailing lists so that you can receive information about future summer courses.